Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

What a month!!! I don't even know what to start with. I guess we will start with Christmas.

Before we left for Washington I was telling everyone at work that it never snows in Washington, well since I had been living there anyway. It snowed every day we were there! Hahaha, it was fun though. The boys (Patrick, Dad and Blakey-poo) made an 8 foot snow man!!!! Just beautiful!



We got a lot of things we wanted for Christmas.
Patrick got: a Drill (he has been wanting one for a long time) two sweaters, a pair of pants, iTunes gift card, David Beckham Cologne and a partridge in a pear tree.

Katie got: a Hair dryer (my old one blew up) a hair straightener, and The Tales of Beetle the Bard, a bunch of Maternity clothes (I disparately needed, thanks Dad!) a Visa Gift card (even though I told Mom not to get me anything else). For my Birthday I got a new Maternity outfit and a $25 gift card to Kholes!!

Liam: got his first Teddy Bear from Grandpa Kyle, a couple of onesies, a very soft blue blanket (courtesy of Aunt Cami)

We saw a bunch of movies (4 Christmases, 007, Valkurie, Marley and Me) and we also went out to Claim Jumper for my birthday. They gave us a free piece of cake because Dad's food came out cold. LOL, that cake was monstrous. But very good.

I will admit that it stopped snowing on Sunday, the day that we left. That was a very good thing just because we did have to make our flight and they had been closing the airport because of the weather.

Our flight was good and we made it safely. Barry picked us up and we headed over to Patrick's Parents house to celebrate Christmas with them.

Patrick/Katie got: Wii!!!!! And other accessories for the Wii, Oceans 13 and 5 golden rings. For my Birthday this year I asked for cash, I wanted it to go towards a stroller.

Liam: Got some amazingly adorable outfits that I can't even begin to describe their cuteness, he got some sleepers one has a Moose and the other has a jungle theme, (TOO CUTE!) he also got a Fisher Price Nativity Set and Little Drummer Boy set, a huge plush dice and a Blue Tiger.

Then on the 31st it was my Birthday, Patrick got me Roses and a gift card to a spa to get some prenatal pampering ;D We stayed up until Midnight playing games and chatting. Then today we bought a stroller!!!!




3 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Well isn't that stroller cute!!! Thanks for coming you two. I had a great holiday because we were able to share it with you!!!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to invite me over to play the wii sometime!

Steph said...

And Phyllis got a HUGE teddy bear from Grandma Glo and Aunt Stephanie's favorite book...