Saturday, January 10, 2009

Belly Picture!!!

So I have been camera shy since I have been pregnant... Mostly because I felt like a cow every time I looked in the mirror. But I have been feeling pretty good and I thought that I would finally take a belly picture. Any way here it is ;D I am starting to get pretty big, although I know I will just be getting bigger. I am currently 23 Weeks pregnant which roughly translates to 6 months! I can't believe its gone by this fast. It only feels like yesterday when I couldn't wait until I at 10 weeks pregnant to go the Doctors... I have been so blessed with my health! I was dreading being pregnant thinking it was going to be the most horrible experience of my life. But it has be so wonderful. I have a very supportive husband that rubs my feet almost every night and wakes up with me when my calf gets a cramps up. He also just pushes through my cranky times... because oh they happen. I just want to publicly thank him for all that he is doing to help me and our new family to be!

Something else that happened, we traded in our Dodge Charger. Shocking, I know but we got two cars that we are going to pay of in the same amount of time as the Charger. But with a combined lower monthly payment. I will be posting pictures of our new cars soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new cars! Just in time now that you both work at the same place. ;) Just kidding.

miriam said...

you look adorable!