Sunday, December 14, 2008

This Past Weekend

What an amazing weekend we had! On Thursday we found out the gender of our first child, a boy. And to celebrate we went out to eat at Wingers (one of Pat's favorite restaurants). The proud mom and dad!


Then it was Ainsleigh's Birthday on the 12th! Turning one is a big deal! ;D She got some really cute presents and clothes!



Then on Saturday Morning, we hung out with the Johnsons. Mom and Colleen made Fudge, Caramel, Truffles, Rice Crispy Treats, and the oh so famous Nuts and Bolts (Its a sort of Chex Mix). While me, Patrick, Brad, and Steph played the Wii. We also took a family picture of Colleen and her family. To cute!

Then later that day we started setting up Grandma's Christmas Tree. Although we didn't get to finish we got the hard part over. The fluffing of the branches. If you look you can see my baby bump in one of the pictures ;D


We had a fantastic weekend, and to top it off. In 4 days Me and Patrick leave for Seattle! HOW EXCITING! I hope you all have a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Anyway I've decided to get my blog up and running again (I stopped using it for a long time) so check it out!