Thursday, December 11, 2008

Introducing...




I know you all have been waiting with baited breath so here is William Kyle Johnson. Isn't he a cutie!!! Anyway, I know that these are quite rudimentary but you get the gist. We will be having more pictures coming up after the Holidays but here he is! This image is his profile his head is on the right section and his spine reaches out to the left.



This is his arm and hand, SOOO CUTE!


We are so happy and excited that we have a baby coming into our lives, we feel blessed and we appreciate the support that we are receiving from our family and friends. Thank you all for sharing this special time with us.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I wonder why the family doubts my ability to guess the sex of babies. Maybe now since I have a 3 for 3 record...

I am excited to meet little Phyllis!! Congrats friends.

miriam said...

congratulations! a baby boy! how fun!!!