Tuesday, December 2, 2008

9 Days, but whos counting....

We have 9 more days before the ultrasound! I am sooo excited. I'm not sure what we are going to do to celebrate. Most likely, go and buy something gender specific! So far I have been really good. I haven't purchased anything for the baby yet. I told my self that there is no reason I should buy clothes or anything because we aren't sure of the gender. Seeing as I do want to be gender specific on a lot of things. Patrick is still convinced that we are having twins. (which I really doubt.) So he doesn't want to buy a stroller just incase there are two... :D HAHA. We have found a stroller that we both like and a crib and dresser set that we really like. I never thought that I would be in a baby store picking things out for my child. Danny wrote me the other day, he said: "I never thought this far ahead into my future when my sister would have a child." Before he was leaving (on his mission) I told him that there was a chance that we would have a baby before he got back. His initial reaction was, and I quote "EWWW!" I thought that was pretty funny. Now of course he is excited for us! Although he told me he refuses to change a diaper... we shall see.

I do have to admit, I bought a HUGE purse that is going to double as my Diaper Bag. Patrick refuses to hold a feminine diaper bag. I told him to get his own then :D I think he is going to get himself a back-back/diaper bag. By the way they do make Men Diaper bags, which I find hilarious, and Patrick finds practical. He says the men are always carrying it any way so get one that he wants. I say they are always under the stroller so why not get one I want. As you see we differ on this topic ;D So we are getting two. LOL. I mean who wouldn't want to have a Nine West Diaper Bag any way :D

No comments: