Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wahoo!

So I'm starting to feel the baby move!!! Its quite amazing! I'll tell ya though its the weirdest feeling. I feels like a twitch or a very very very very soft punch to the gut! :D It kinda startles me. I'm not used to having somthing move inside me. Sometimes I will be working and it will kick and I will jump LOL. As of so far we have 15 days to go until we get an ultrasound, and get to find out the gender! And the week of Christmas I will be 20 weeks along, thats the half way mark for a pregnancy. It will be weird to think that is half over.

Also, December is probably the craziest month for our little family. Gloria's Birthday the 4th. We have our ultrasound on the 11th. Ainsleigh's Birthday the 12th. We leave for Washington on the 18th. Then we have Christmas (25th o'course). Then my Birthday on the 31st. Crazy crazy! Its gonna be fun! I am very excited that we get to go home to Washington for Christmas. We are almost spending two weeks there! Good stuff!

No comments: