Friday, May 8, 2009

Still going and going and going and going.....

So I had my doctors appointment on Thursday, I got some news. Its not bad news its just frustrating news. I'm still dilated to a 1 and 20% effaced. My doctor is now anticipating on me going two weeks over due. When I thought that he wouldn't let me go over 41 weeks. Apparently I was misinformed. Liam is currently posterior (face up), but he is doing fine. Also my doctor decided that now would be a good time to go on vacation until the 23rd. Its okay I'm not a big fan of him any way. I have a non-stress test scheduled for the 20th. They are going to be testing amniotic fluid and things like that to see if they need to take the baby now or if he can bake a little longer. From what he said is that most people don't pass or don't make it to the test. I don't know how far they will let me go if I pass. My next appointment is on the 15th one day after his due date. I do have to admit I wasn't anticipating on him coming next week at all. But I thought that I would be induced the following week, this is not the case. So, I have the non-stress test to see if I should be induced. I really hope that I don't have to wait until June to have my baby, I think I would go insane. The doctor said that Liam really isn't as big has he had expected, so he isn't a large baby. But if you looked at me you could have sworn that he was 10lbs now.

Patrick has been doing really good about loosing weight he has currently lost 27 lbs since January. I am so proud of him!

Yesterday all of the girls were treated by Mom Gloria to Tea at the Grand America. YAAY! It was a blast! Thanks!

Movie Quote:
-Oh, look. A golden-throated small-winged warbler. Just one more for exotic bird bingo. I am loving this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

27 pounds in 4 months?? Wow, that is great! I'm working on exercising and eating better but I wish I could hurry up and see some results. :S