Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No more advice...

So we have tried everything every one has told us and, no go. Today we did have a little excitement thinking today might be the day. But, it turned out to be a false alarm. We did find out some new information, this false alarm is a good false alarm. This means that my body is getting ready. I'm crossing my fingers that it will happen within the next couple days. So after the hospital Pat thought we would try the advice of driving down a bumpy road. Yeah, never want to do that again. At least when I am 40 weeks pregnant. We did get to see some pretty cool camping sites that we might have to try. Also I took this picture up by the reservoir. Any way, I will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

miriam said...

my friend who was also due on May 14 just had her baby this morning. now it's your turn!!

Johnson Family said...

I agree!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard stupid things like jumping off counter tops, but that sounds more like if you want to hurt yourself or your baby. I have heard rumors of one "special" way that can possibly induce labor...it involves the bedroom....if you catch my drift.