Friday, August 14, 2009

Liam Talking

So here is Liam talking with me. Liam is now rolling over and its funny, he laughs when he gets on his belly. When I turned the camera on to catch him rolling, he fell asleep. Cute...

Liam's surgery is scheduled for 6:30 am on Monday morning. He will be in surgery for 4-5 hours then he will be in hospital for about 5 days. On Sunday we have to go into the hospital to get his blood work done. Also on Sunday Patrick has a family reunion, those are usually a lot of fun so it will be good to take my mind off his surgery for a bit.

Enjoy the video!


3 comments:

Tia Marta said...

Ohhhhhhhhh how adorable!!!!! Give Liam a million kisses from his Tia Marta and Great Grandpa. I will be praying while he is in surgery and thinking of you throught the day Monday! May our Heavenly Father protect and keep him safe! Love to you and Patrick too!

*juli* said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! You're all in my prayers! Give Liam a kiss for me!

Jessica said...

Our prayers are with you! Best of luck!