Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An Update

Well we are 3 days away from his MRI. We are a little nervous but, I think the hardest part is going to watch them put him under. Since he is so little they have to put him under so that he doesn't move. On a little bit of a happier note, Harry Potter comes out tonight! YAAY! We are hoping that we will make it to a showing on Friday after Liam's MRI. It depends on how long it is going to take. Anyway, we will have the MRI on Friday and have more information on the following Tuesday. Here are two cute pictures.

2 comments:

CK Morgan said...

we had to put Jonathan under when he was just a few weeks old too. I didn't want to see him like that so I made Clark take him. I'm sure everything will go well with Liam. He is so darling. -kara

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything went well. Enjoy Harry Potter!