Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unvailing of Events

I don't know where to start. First I would like to say thank you to every one that has shown support and has sent us their prayers. I guess the next thing is to say is that I was laid off from my job recently. Next is that Liam has whats called Dermal Sinus Tract, he will have to have surgery soon. We will have more information as to when the surgery is going to be. I took this video today, Liam is one smart cookie!!!!


Again thank you for all of your love and support.

4 comments:

Steph said...

He is so advanced!

Tia Marta said...

This is what he is doing at 2 months??? I can only imagine what he will be doing when he gets a little older!!!!! Our love and prayers to you both and Liam!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and smart! You should give us more information on his condition. I don't know what that is.

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!