Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two words... WICK--ED

There are many things in my life that I am privy to. I get to enjoy a wonderful condo for cheap, I have a fantastic husband whom treats me like a Queen, I have family members all around me and I get tickets to plays when said family members aren't feeling so good. Two nights ago was one of those phenomenal nights. I had the chance to see Wicked due to an illness in the family. And I gotta say, Everett, I'm sorry you were sick but I am so happy I got to go! Wicked was amazing! I loved the lyrics, sets, actors and story. Even Liam was getting in to it! He must have been dancing in there or something because he was moving so much. I wish I had brought my camera, what was I thinking! (I have one job....) Ahh any way. I had so much fun!!! And if I ever get the chance to go again. I will! My only reservation about last night were those awfully small seats! The location was fantastic, but my butt didn't fit in those darn seats. Although, didn't take away from the awesomeness of Wicked!



Katie (the Ka is silent)

1 comment:

Steph said...

ROFL!!! How funny! The Ka is silent. mwahaa!!!