Sunday, April 12, 2009

Carpet Completion

Well we have all of our carpet and laminate flooring done! Now we have the task of putting our house back together. Daunting as it may sound it is actually going to be quite beneficial. The so called tradition of "Spring Cleaning" has a whole new meaning. Not only with a baby on the way do we need to clean every nook and cranny of this apartment, but this gives us a chance to go through all of the things we have accumulated the past two and a half years. Plus the things that we have brought into our marriage (ie stuffed animals, old photo albums things of that nature). Here are the before and after pictures. I do warn you, the pictures from the living room make my skin crawl thinking that I was actually living with that. Mostly because Patrick had begun tearing up the carpet before I could take pictures and you can see the padding underneath... you will see.



So here you can see what I was taking about. The first row is of our living room. The second row is of our dining room. It was a mess before and now its still a mess.

Here is Liam's room, you still can't see the green'ish tint but oh well.


And here is our bedroom, probably the best transformation!

Thank you to all that helped!!! It is finally done and we can now officially get ready for Liam. While I am writing this blog Patrick is taking a well deserved, hard earned nap. I think I will join him for the next 15 min or so. Happy Easter and Happy Spring Cleaning to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so nice! I'd like to come by sometime and see how different everything looks.

Debbie said...

We can't wait to see the new carpet in person!!!