Thursday, March 26, 2009

Food for thought.....

I have a couple little anecdotes that I had learned these past weeks:

--Cats do not like bagpipe music

--When you see Movie Stars pregnant and they say "Oh its easy".... They lie....

--6:00 O'clock in the morning is early no matter how much sleep you get

--Waking up ever hour to pee isn't conducive to a 6am-3pm shift

--It doesn't take a structured diet to loose weight (just ask Patrick!)

--Praying for patients helps (especially when your company just released a product that sorta works)

--My mom is a fantastic photographer!!!

--Writing a letter to an unborn child is really really really hard!

So, that's about it. We have had a couple stressful weeks with the new launch but we are getting through it. We were making a list of music for a mix for a future road trip (that wont happen for some time) and Patrick had some Bagpipe music mixed with Rock. Well Maddox was not a big fan and was freaked out by it. It was kinda cute actually. Patrick has lost 15lbs so far on our non-structured diet. The key.... you ready... eat less... It works I swear! This last weekend my Mom went to a Photography Convention and she got the Grand Prize for just being herself!!! Congrats!!! I got the chance to write a letter to Liam. It was really hard, but the end result is a heart-filled letter that I hope that he will enjoy reading some day.

I also had a doctors appointment, everything is good. Liam is a very healthy baby. He weighs about 5.5lbs and around 19 inches. He also kicks like David Beckham. He likes to take his elbow, knee or foot and hold it in my side. So I get to play with it and push it back. That's what I do most of the day at work just play with whatever he kicks out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I can't wait to see you at your shower!

Debbie said...

That was my favorite part about being pregnant...playing with Ainsleigh's feet, elbows, head and bottom. It's a special time between just your and your baby!