Sunday, February 15, 2009

To many things for one title...

First:

I know I have promised to post pictures of our new cars.



Patrick's car is on the right Hyundai Sonata, my car is on the Mercury Mountaineer. YAAY!



Second:

We had our doctors appointment on Feb. 10th. Everything went really well Liam is just doing fantastic!! Next Tuesday I have to have my blood drawn and I have to have the Glucose test. Wahoo! Then my next appointment is on March 3rd. After that we start going every two weeks. We are down to 13 weeks until Liam is born!!!! Our next big project is Liam's Nursery, we are going to clean it out (since its currently our storage room).


Third:

Our washer and our water heater went out....Luckily, we have family that helps us out. Grandma fixed the water heater. Mom helped us with that washer. We are getting it this Thursday! Grandma and Gloria has been helping us by letting us use their washer to wash our clothes.


Fourth:

Patrick's Mom on Friday the 13th announced that she is now in remission. YAAY! So to celebrate we all went out to Olive Garden. Seeing as she hasn't had salad in 3 months, the Olive Garden Salad is one of the best salads to celebrate with.




Fifth:

Valentines was a lot of fun this year. We don't have a lot of money so we decided to take it easy. This year we made bought the Sugar Cookies in a bag and made each other huge sugar cookies with little love messages on them. It was fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Valentine's Day! And those are some pretty sweet cars too!

*juli* said...

Katie! How are you doing?! How is little Liam?

*juli* said...

I'd love to go to your baby shower, but I'm going to be in the caribbean until the 29th!!!